Custom Search

Selamat Datang

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why Are Computers Important?


We live in a world of computers. Whether we like it or not, computers are here to stay and are going to be around long after you and I are long gone.
I remember when I first started playing on the computer. Do you? I didn't know anything about them. Computers are one of those things where the more you doodle with them, the more you learn. Granted they can be intimidating at first, but the longer that you plug away at them, the better you'll get. (Just like anything else I suppose.)
I started learning about computers late. My little cousins knew more about them than I did. What a shame. If I knew that computers would be that important as I grew older in life, I would of taken the time to learn more about them.
For anyone out there that doesn't know much about computers, I recommend trying to learn as much as you can. I'm not saying be a computer expert or anything like that. Just learn the basics, Like sending an e-mail, basic typing, copy and paste, etc. When ever you have time. It will help out a lot.
Better yet, If you know any older people in you life, then maybe you can pass on the message about computers and how important they will become.( I think about my mom as I write this article)
Almost everybody I know has a computer. It seems like it's soon going to become mandatory that every household in the world has one. You never know, maybe by the year 2015, they will. Who knows?
Just one piece of info. that I'd like to give you before I close this article. I Googled "How many internet users in the world" and according to World Internet Usage Statistics there are over 1,000,000,000 (one billion). My friends that is a lot!
So....The Computers age is only gonna get bigger and bigger as the years move on. I think this a very good reason to get some kind of computer skills under you belt. Both old and young.
Thank you for spending your time with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment